Dwarves, Gold, Skeletons, Skulls and Dragons, Goldbeard’s Quest has it all!
When the Queen of the Dwarven kingdom discovers that the Dwarf Kings’ huge party has spent every last coin and drank every last drop of ale she goes to the one dwarf she knows she can trust, Goldbeard. Can he negotiate his way through the dwarven dungeon and fill his magic sack with gold and ale, saving the day for his Queen and the entire Dwarven kingdom!
- Platformer game with 40 halls to explore – Timing and judgement is everything and Goldbeard carries no weapons with him on his journey. He must rely on speed, agility and cunning to survive.
- Locked Dungeon Doors – Doors are opened by dropping Ruined Blocks onto Pressure Switches.
- Treasure and Ale – Do not forget your purpose in the dungeon is to get enough coin and ale to keep the kings party going long into the year.
- Ancient Skeletons – The ancient remains of Dwarves long since passed, doomed to roam the dungeon for all eternity.
- The Dragon – Death from above can strike anytime as fire breathing dragon are a constant threat throughout the dungeon.
- Fire Breathing Skull – The product of some long dead evil dwarven blacksmith necromancer, these giant skulls will make you throw caution to the wind as the light up the passageways to the dungeon with massive balls of fire.
- All original artwork and music – Created by the team at Howling Hamster Games.